Human Rights Law
First name is required. Last name is required. I confirm that I am over 18 years old.
- Court Government and the Collapse of Accountability in Canada and the United Kingdom (Institute of Public Administration of Canada Series in Public Management and Governance).
- How A Man Lived In Three Centuries - The Complete Guide to Natural Health;
- Adolescent Addiction: Epidemiology, Assessment, and Treatment (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional);
- Diary of a Madman.
- In His Fathers Footsteps.
- Time-Honored Tradition?
Payment options. What's Ping? Ping includes: Learn More. Other listings you may like. Closes: Thu 3 Oct, am 4 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes. Email reminders: 12 hrs. Always use this option. Buy Now. Quantity: 5 available. Shipping: Free within NZ More….
Learn More. Learn how we keep you safe. Member since Jul Location United Kingdom. About Store Feedback on store Store's other listings.
- The Invisible Path.
- Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Cases, Materials, and Commentary on the European Convention on Human Rights.
- Oxford Public International Law: Oxford Reports on International Human Rights Law.
- Cases Materials and Commentary on the European Convention on Human Rights (!
- IS GOD ON OUR SIDE?: MY SIDE? YOUR SIDE? THEIR SIDE?.
Seller's other listings View all. Community Watch. Page views. Back to top Desktop Mobile. Added to Cart. Go to Cart. Alert Congratulations, you have qualified for free shipping from this seller.
See more items. Shop now. Enjoy now. IHRL provides comprehensive coverage of substantially all final decisions from the eight UN Committees which are able to deliver views in individual cases:. Final decisions entail findings on the merits, as well as findings of inadmissibility.
Oxford Reports on International Human Rights Law
Some inadmissibility decisions that have little or no jurisprudential value are not included. IHRL will include a complete database of all cases decided on the merits and those admissibility decisions that have contributed to the development of the case law of the African Charter. A member of the California bar, she has significant experience litigating complex human rights disputes involving foreign sovereigns and multinational corporations. In addition to teaching international litigation, Professor Shah teaches in the area of comparative law and religion.
She was instrumental in building and developing the Oxford Reports on International Law and Investment Claims subscription websites for Oxford University Press, and has reported on a range of admissibility and merits decisions from UN human rights treaty bodies for publication in Oxford Reports on International Law. She specialises in international law, international and comparative human rights law, and inter-American human rights law. Professor Martin has published extensively in these areas, and has also published on the domestic application of international human rights standards, co-authoring International Dimension of Human Rights: Guide of its Application in Domestic Law , Inter-American Development Bank, Washington, DC, In her capacity as Co-Director of the Human Rights Legal Partnership Program at the Academy on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, she has, inter alia, designed and established a program to enhance domestic legal capacity in international human rights law in law schools in several Latin American countries.
Over the years, Professor Martin has held several positions in which she has developed programs and materials for training judges and lawyers on the domestic application of international human rights law.
Wildy & Sons Ltd — The World’s Legal Bookshop : Mowbray, Alastair
She has published on the interplay between international law and international relations, humanitarian intervention, the politics of human rights law-making, and the impact of international human rights law in domestic politics. Law Legal resources Location Collection Support. On this page:. Databases European Court of Human Rights Contains full-text treatises, protocols, travaux preparatoires and literature on the Convention on Human Rights. Weatherill, U. Harris; M. Bates; C. Buckley 4th ed. Alston, R.
Moeckli et. Smith 8th ed. De Schutter 2nd ed. Bantekas and L.
- Perspective Drawing (Dover Art Instruction)!
- Practice Makes Perfect Physics (Practice Makes Perfect Series).
- The War of the Running Dogs: Malaya 1948-1960 (CASSELL MILITARY PAPERBACKS).
- Shop with confidence.
Oette 2nd ed. Rainey, E. Wicks and C. Ovey 7th ed. Reid 5th ed.